Custom Training Solutions
Training designed and delivered to your agency’s unique needs
There are times when standard off-the-shelf training just won’t do; when your agency needs a training solution designed specifically to meet your unique needs.
- How do you choose the most effective mode of delivery for the topic at hand?
- Where does your chosen solution fit in your long-term training delivery plan?
- How do you ensure a quality custom solution at a reasonable price?
Whether you need a custom in-depth 40-hour classroom course on performance-based acquisition; a series of quick-hit “lunch and learns” for your workforce; a just-in-time course for an Integrated Project Team, Source Selection Board, or cost-estimating team; or a complete training program for your COR community, ASI can help.
If you are venturing into newer media for your custom training needs, your custom learning model might include a series of one-to-two hour online learning modules for posting to your intranet site or Tailored Acquisition Portal, or game-based simulations, which provide a rich, relevant, and fun learning experience that maximizes experiential learning. We’ve love to explore a full array of options with you and design a total custom solution to meet your training needs.
We will leverage the best of our existing classroom learning and online learning options, where possible, as well as our institutional knowledge and research and hands-on consulting experiences, to create an unconventional and memorable custom learning experience for you at a reasonable price. We’ll work collaboratively with you to develop learning solutions that meet your unique needs, while ensuring compliance with your environment, laws, policies, and Section 508 accessibility standards.
ASI designs and develops 508-compliant curriculum in a range of formats, including:
ASI has developed or customized federal government training in the following areas:
- Performance-Based Acquisition
- Performance-Based Project Management
- FAR Overview and Intensive Workshop
- SOW Requirements Writing Workshop
- SOO Requirements Writing Workshop
- PWS Requirements Writing Workshop
- FPDS Verification & Validation Training
- Earned Value Management Executive Overview
- Earned Value Management Workshop
- Getting Onboard with Contracting (Acquisition Intern Program)
- Cost-Technical Trade-Off Analysis
- Contracting Officer's Representative Workshop
- Independent Government Cost Estimate Workshop
- Social Media
- Multiple Award Schedules (Various Aspects of Using MAS)
- Procurement Basics for Program Managers
Sample custom online training modules developed for various agencies, include:
- COTR Overview
- Developing a PWS/SOO
- Conducting Effective Market Research
- Developing an Independent Government Cost Estimate
- Source Selection: Technical Evaluation
- Becoming a Strategic Business Advisor
- Social Media